Lee's Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Hello and happy new year, especially to all those who are doing the 10 weeks weight loss challenge.

I weighed in the week before Christmas and had only lost 0.1 when I needed 0.2 to get my 10%. I couldn't believe it and asked them not to record it, went to the toilet, took off all my jewellery and anything else I could get away with and guess what - I got it!! Finally after all this time I have lost 10% of my body weight. Even though I'd only lost 0.2 I was so happy. And then, the week after Christmas I expected to see a gain but lo and behold, I lost 0.2 again and got under 80kgs for the first time in 12 or so years! I've had a bit of a blow out at New Years with a lot of drinking and eating the wrong stuff, but now that I'm back at work I'll be able to do better and really make a go of this challenge. I'm going to take some photos tonight of me in my old 'fat' clothes and post them soon, so keep looking and good luck to all those taking part in the challenge.

I'm also almost finished week 3 of the Couch to 5kms program and going really well. I can't believe I'm actually a jogger!

Lee :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey lee!

    Well done on loss and the lightest you have been in ages!! awesome effort on the jogging front!! It does feel good doesnt it when you become a jogger!!

    nic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home