Lee's Weight Loss Journey

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas



Hi,
Well, I didn't get my 10%. I can't believe it, I only had 0.3 to lose and I only lost 0.1! I was ready to cry and stamp my feet and leave the meeting but I thought better of it and ended up staying and felt much better for having done so. So I've worked my a*se off this week with exercise and eating properly, and I'm hoping to get the hattrick this week 1. 10% loss, 2. 10kgs loss and 3. Under 80kgs. If I get under 80 it will be the lightest I've been in 10 years - very excited about that. I've also decided that I'm going to do a fitness instructors course this year. Now I know I'm not all that fit yet but I'm working on it, and I reckon it will be a good way to keep fit.

I did my stint as Martha in RtB and had a ball. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be doing the 4 nights and it was great seeing so many people come through - 13,000 in all!

Ok, have a great Christmas everybody and talk to you next year.

Lee :-)

More pics of my belly dancing night!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Niccy said…

    Lee - you are looking fantastic girl! Seems Belly dancing is the way to go for a lot of people.. might have to see if I can find a class myself next year!

    As for the step-grankids.. know where you are coming from on that one - I have a step-granddaughter who's nearly 9 and have found out we are expecting another one next year! Yippee!

    Have a great Christmas, don't stress about the food/drink intake - it's gonna be fine next year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home