Lee's Weight Loss Journey

Monday, December 11, 2006

So close and yet so far.............

I lost 0.7 this week. Very pleased with myself as that's 1.5kgs over 2 weeks that I've lost. I'm only 0.3 away from my 10% and 0.9 away from 10kgs! It's been a hard fought 10kgs I'll give you the tip. Some people lose 10kgs in 10 weeks but I've taken almost 25 weeks to do it (assuming I get it this coming weekend). However, I'm pretty pleased with myself because my lifestyle hasn't been compromised too much, we just eat so much more healthy and when we go out, we don't make stupid choices like chips or creamy pastas, we always have just veges or salad. Hubby is a bit disappointed in his weight loss and is threatening to join WW with me. I kinda hope he does because it would be fun to go to meetings with him.

I'm doing my bit for the community this week and I'm playing the part of Martha in Road to Bethlehem. RtB is a walk through nativity type thing that the SDA church in Nunawading puts on. As I work for them I thought I'd do my bit and volunteer. I'm kinda regretting saying that I would do it for 4 nights but hey, at the end of the day, we'll have made a few people happy and conveyed the story of the birth of Jesus to people who may not have known about it (if you believe in that kind of thing).

If I get my 10% I'll post some photos next week.

Lee :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home