Lee's Weight Loss Journey

Monday, December 04, 2006

Back on Track



Hi,

Well, after a tumultuous couple of months, I think that I'm finally back on track. I've been sitting on or around 81kgs for a few weeks now and it's been getting frustrating. I don't think we've had a weekend at home for about 8 weeks now and coming up to the Christmas season it's getting rather hard. We spent a week in Perth and the diet went completely out the window. However, we do keep up our exercise which helps. I finally got back to WW last weekend and guess what? I lost 0.7kgs!!! I couldn't quite believe it but it felt good to know that all of the things I've been doing haven't been all bad. I think that my metabolism is working a bit better so that when I do slip up it's not so bad. However, I do need to lose more and I'm determined to lose at least 1kg this week. I'm hoping to lose 1.2 so that I get my 10% but I won't be upset if I don't get it this week - I'll just get it next week. Although I've got TTOM in there somewhere which will put a spanner in the works!

I had my belly dancing concert on the 17th of November and, despite my fears (read terrified) all went well. I will post a couple of photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home